- Category: Soft Skills
- Duration: 5 Days
- Course Type: Full Time
The Microsoft Publisher assists in the creation of marketing material on the grounds of professionalism with ultimate ease. It is a desktop publishing program which can help in developing quality newsletter, emails, greeting cards, broachers and post cards. The training helps you to create and design various layouts for publications, to alter the texts, to manipulate graphics, and then taking out the prints.
- Working with basic publications
- Editing and formatting publications
- Preparing a publication for distribution
The Advantages of having Microsoft Publisher certification are:
- It gives ultimate control over the finished product by offering various tools of creativity
- Faster turn-around time for the skilled user
- It is cost-effective
- Gives you Access and offers customization
- Helps in designing the layout for a publication
- Develop understanding of the right use of page sizes, fonts, and other text attributes
- Helps in inserting and deleting text directly using the Publisher text-editing
- Assists in reformatting the text by properly adjusting margins, tabs, page lengths, page endings, and page numbering.
- Incorporation of graphics into the document e.g. lines, boxes and other graphics.
David LeeGood one. But there's still space for improvement